Residential Plumbing Contractors Lake Oswego Oregon
Call Us at 503-966-9986 to get started today!
Vanguard Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing contractor. We offer a wide variety of plumbing services and we’re proud to serve Lake Oswego and the surrounding neighborhood. We provide fast, reliable and efficient service for any plumbing or drain problem. You won’t find a more knowledgeable plumber in Lake Oswego than Vanguard Plumbing.
When it comes to your home’s plumbing, it has to always work and regular maintenance is essential to keeping your plumbing system healthy and happy. Running water is good, but flooding can be catastrophic. A consistent monitoring schedule of your plumbing system can be the difference a functioning plumbing system and a unexpected repair bill. No matter when you find the problem, we are here to help. Save yourself the time and frustration of Do-it-yourself repairs and trust our team of expert plumbers!
Don’t put off routine service until you detect a situation! Our technicians are trained to catch early warning signs, and deal with small issues before they becomes major problems. We can help you with all your plumbing maintenance so you don’t have to worry. We offer start-to-finish solutions for all of your plumbing needs. No job is too big or too small for us.
Your neighborhood knows Vanguard Plumbing as the Lake Oswego plumber they count on. We provide full-service plumbing solutions throughout the region. Drains, water heaters, and sewer lines are the most common areas we are asked to check out.
Residential Plumbing Services Lake Oswego Oregon
- Water Heater Installation
- Residential Plumber
- Faucet Replacement & Repair
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Gas Line Installation & Repair
- Repiping Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Toilet Installation & Repair
- Commercial Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Repair
- Garbage Disposal Services
- Backflow Testing and Installation
- Sewer Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pump Services
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Underground Sewer Replacement
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heater Services
We are a one stop shop when it comes to plumbing services. We can handle plumbing jobs of any size. No matter the problem, we can help. Our objective is to make certain you get your trouble sorted out as soon as possible, so you can return to your normal day to day routine!
When should you upgrade your water heater?
It can be attractive to avoid replacing your water heater. There never appears to be a good time to do it. The typical lifespan of this unit is 7-10 years. You may need to consider replacement if you are starting to notice issues with an older unit. Installing a new, more efficient unit will help you spend less on repair bills that may start to pile up as your unit ages.
Here are some signs that it could be time to upgrade your water heater:
- Lack of hot water: Has there been a change in your water temperature? Are you running out of hot water too soon? There might be an fundamental issue with your water heater that requires a replacement. We will check your device and provide you with a economical option.
- Leaking tank: If you notice puddles around the bottom of the tank, this is a sure sign that the tank has a leak. This is often caused by corrosion from sediments and minerals in the water. A leaking tank cannot be handled with a quick repair. In most cases, you will need to completely replace your water heater. Don’t worry, we will assist you find the best unit that meets your budget and needs.
- Poor water quality: Are you beginning to detect rust or sediment in your water? This is another signal that your tank has corroded, and that your water heater will have to be replaced.
Should You Choose Trenchless Sewer Repair?
Should you decide you don’t want to dig out the sewer line to repair it we have good news. Many homeowners in the region opt for trenchless sewer line repairs. There are several benefits and advantages to a trenchless repair that include:
- Damage – If your sewer line repair is needed below a building or somewhere in your yard, digging to the repair will damage your lawn or basement. A trenchless repair helps to keep your gardening intact.
- Time – Digging is the biggest part of a sewer line repair. Making a repair without having to dig can save a lot of time.
- Cost – Without having to dig to get to the pipes, you will save money on the repair.
Warning Signs you Definitely Need to Repipe
Repiping your home is a tremendous task. For that reason, many homeowners will repeatedly put off repiping. However, there are a number of signals that mean you probably should not put off repiping any longer. The most common signs include water pressure issues, severe changes in the color or smell of your water, multiple repairs and frequent leaks. If you encounter any of of these problems, you could consider repiping.
Tips to Try To Avoid Clogging a Toilet
It should come as no great surprise that this is one of the most common plumbing problems in your home. The truth is, if a clogged toilet is ignored it can lead to more serious and expensive issues. Here are some things you can do to make sure it happens less frequently:
- Using childproof locks on the toilet seat so that children cannot flush foreign objects.
- Flush twice if necessary.
- Use a lighter toilet paper or use less toilet paper.
- Place a small trash can next to the toilet for non water soluble items such as diapers and paper towels.
If your home is dealing with unexpected plumbing problems, from sewer line problems to water heater trouble, call Vanguard Plumbing for a consultation. We promise premium service at a fair price. Our experts are prepared to tackle any plumbing project and assure a solution for you.
Call Us at 503-966-9986 to get started today!
What to Expect When You Call
When you call Vanguard Plumbing, LLC. you can rest assured that you are getting the best value in town. We do not cut corners – not with our materials and certainly not in the way we treat our customers! Every job is completed to exceed industry standards so you enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.